“Thank you to everyone who supports the PTA and helps raise money for our wonderful school! Come along to our coffee mornings or email the PTA if you have any questions or comments and want to get involved.” Siobhan Wyatt, PTA Chair.
Our PTA is an active group of volunteers committed to enriching the learning experience of the children at St Peter’s Catholic Primary Winchester.
We bring together parents, children and staff and promote a community spirit through fund-raising events, which include:
- Our family friendly Bonfire Night and Summer Fete open to the wider community.
- Coffee mornings and quiz night for parents to meet up.
- Special events, like our movie night, for the children to enjoy.
Find out about all our events and how you can get involved:
- Join the St Peter’s PTA Facebook group (only for St Peter’s parents/guardians)
- Email the PTA
- Chat to us at one of our coffee mornings
Thank you to everyone who supports the PTA by attending our events – buying tickets, raffles and refreshments. We also thank everyone who volunteers to make our fundraisers possible. Your generosity helps the PTA buy important resources to support the curriculum and the needs of the children at St Peter’s.